To view and/or listen to the following content you need to be a Caravan to Midnight member. If you are, please login. If not, subscribe or sign up today for a 14 day FREE TRAIL!



Tonight we welcome author and contributor to The Gateway Pundit, Joe Hoft, as we see the details behind the massive vote dumps, the 138,000 votes which were transferred through 3rd Party candidates, the voting patterns between Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Virginia and more.

In August 2020 Joe reported in an exclusive report at TGP that only 6% of all COVID deaths reported to date were related to COVID only. The remaining 94% on average had 2 to 3 comorbidities associated with these deaths. This report was retweeted by the President as well and swept across the country.



Lebanese Blonde
By Thievery Corporation



John B. Wells News
For all the articles John B reads, latest news and stories, visit

Share this: