south florida dog training
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
If you happen to be looking for a real quality dog trainer in Fort Myers Beach, FL and the surrounding areas, look no further than Aztec Dog Training and Puppy Bootcamp of South Florida. We are your premier expert for all types of dog training, and will provide you with the finest assistance for dog boarding, puppy training and dog behavior modification. Just let us know what your dog needs and our professionals will take care of everything. Whatever the issue may be, we will provide the solution appropriate to you and your dog.
Our services include but are not limited to:
In Home Dog Training
Protection Dog Training
Dog Boot Camp
One on One Lessons
Dog Owner Counseling
Puppy House Breaking
Problem Dogs Solutions
Board and Training Services
With over timeless experience, you can rest assured that Aztec Dog Training and Puppy Bootcamp of South Florida will provide you with the outstanding service that you and your dog deserve. In addition to our training services, we also provide boarding assistance, and will make sure pet is as comfortable as can be. Our professionals have the utmost dedication to reliability, comprehensive care and superior quality, which you will definitely see. To take advantage of our dog training, dog obedience and boarding services, please contact us at Aztec Dog Training and Puppy Bootcamp of South Florida, today!
There are several things that makes us different than other Dog Trainers and Dog Schools:
I PERFORM A DISPOSITION ANALYSIS AND DOG TRAINING EVALUATION ON EACH POTENTIAL CLIENTS’ DOG AND CUSTOM DESIGN A DOG OR PUPPY TRAINING PROGRAM TO SUIT THEIR NEEDS.
1. I do not use Food Bribery in the Obedience Training Process – This ensures your dog understands that YOU are the leader and he works for you and is motivated by you – not food.
2. I use your dog’s Learning Processes to Improve Your Dog’s Behavior – Not force or punishment or E-Collar.
3. Our Puppy and Dog Boot Camp is a NON-KENNEL Homelike Setting – Your dog is trained in an area that resembles normal living circumstances.
4. I work in real Life Situations – Walking on the beach, interacting with children and other dogs and lying down while we watch TV or eat dinner.
5. I ALSO OFFER HOME GUARD USING THESE SAME CONCEPTS AS WELL AS IN HOME DOG TRAINING AND PRIVATE LESSONS.
6. I teach the dog or puppy 3 basic concepts:
a. You are the leader and your dog works for you.
b. To calm down and pay attention.
c. To IGNORE DISTRACTION./