– Adam Houser is the National Director of Collegians for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT), a non-profit based in Washington DC.
– Adam has testified to the Department of the Interior on Arctic National Wildlife Refuge drilling.
– He also writes on issues of energy, climate, and environment for cfact.org.
– He is a former legislative aide and speech writer for the late New Jersey state senator Anthony R. Bucco.
– He has also been a speaker at various universities across the nation.